05 October, 2008

wonderful memories






wow...nice shoot.....
it was a sudden decision..
Masaaki would follow me back to my hometown..
coz he wanna go to singapore and wanted to take a rest in my hometown...
thats really good...
i do have a passion to bring my frenz to visit my hometown, although it just a small town...

there was a freaking hot afternoon..
my bro and i went to his place to pick him up..
it was shock me when i saw his backpack..( it really huge..!! >.< half of my height )
wow~~~~i couldn't imagine how he can hang it walking all the way..( i m too weak..T.T)
on the way to hometown, i fell asleep...( like a pig ) ( too tired..-_-)
my mum so exciting to see my frenz..
hahaha...
we had a homemade dinner then were heading outside to meet my frenz at night..
he was a bit quite..of coz...
coz i was speaking in mandarin v my high school frenz..
i was so happy to meet v all of them..
we are keep changing..
so i can always see how they have changed.
there were existed the change of appearance and attitude..
yah..
by the way, we did celebrate with yikuan..bday gurl..
( in basketball court ... -_-'''----we had been discussing from 10pm..crazy..)

we were heading to air papan the next day..
it was so great~~
seaside~~
salty air~~
wave was rushing to the shore~~~
wonderful view and feeling good~~~~
but we din play water..U.U..
we had fun anw..
hehehe....

No comments: