09 October, 2008



i made a difference,when i decided to change.
the day i left from my sweet hometown,
giving up the comfort of home, heading toward to a strange place,
and striving for my dream.

In the last couple of months,i've worked as a part-time promoter in Adidas,
followed by studing at a language center.
i met a lot of people along the way, especially during language class
whom i gradually became friends with.
some of them came into my life but were quickly gone.
some of them stay for a while and left footprints in my heart.
anyway, i appreciate the relationships i had with all of them and
i hope that i'd never have to forget them.

it was a tough experience working in addidas.
which came a moment, where i got my foot seriously wounded,
and to make matters worse, i had to walk all the way from my home to work... in shoes.
i had no choice because i wanted to get paid but also i had not transport..
so in the end i had to endure this very painful process
on the otherhand, there was a colleague who cared about me a lot
he brought me a powder and plaster to ease the pain.
i really appreciated his kindness.
but god.. the pain was taking endless days to heal.
besides that ordeal, i did still manage to fool around with my other colleagues
all in all, i guess i did have a fun time working there.
if i ever look back on my days at addidas, i'd probably be thinking,
'i wish that guy had a car so at least i didn't have to walk so much!'

after i quit adidas, i decided to further improve my english at language center.
it was so fun, i made so many friends with people from different countries.
most of whom were koreans.
hehe,i'll never forget how tasty the kimchi ramen that hyngyue made for me was.
'kamsamhamida, hyngyue!^-^'

at the end of april, i was once again on the move,
i wanted a program which i could get more out of
instead of simply learning english, i wanted to do something more challenging
so i started searching for information, by hook or by cook.
finally,i settled on entering a ****college***** program, it was something which i had never anticipated.
for me it just feels and even sounds weird..yah..
hehe,anyway
" if you don't dream and kind of plan things out in your imagination, you will never get there."
so i have to start from here.
even though i may be faced with many difficult tasks, it is better to face them than to avoid them.
even if i have to start from the beginning.
it's okay.i can handle.
so... going for it!!!..^-^!!

No comments: