18 October, 2008

stupid..i locked myself..T.T...again...

forgetting to bring key..
locked myself outside...
this kind of things have been happening to me since i born to the world..
yah..it s truth..
lets dig my bad records out here.

1) when i was living with my bro's frenz, i ve always forgotten to bring the key out...i used to wait them got back from work by standing outside about an hour..then only could get into the house..mm..actually, my bro's frenz had used to it..it was mostly happened once a week...

2) i did forget to bring my room's key out, and there was no any spare key for my room..guess how we got into my room without the key...yah, my bro's frenz inserted a pieces of card into the crack between the door and its frame and tried to use the card to unlock the door...we did success eventually..it took us an hour to get into the room...( our shirt were poured with sweat )

3) the place i m living now is using a high-security door ( using scanner system )..once i got out managed to hang up my clothes, i recklessly let the door ajar...that day was so windy, i totally ignored the door had been locked by the wind blowing..damnit.i didnt bring out the card which used to open the door system....well ..i had been knocking for half an hour only got save from my housemate...ridiculous...>.< !!

mm...i got countless of 'forgetting-key' records
yah...i m so forgetful all the time...
this kind of things happened again when i was rushing out for working today..
suddenly i realized that there was none of key inside my bag..
i turned back and switch the doorknob..
it's too late...
i locked myself outside the room...
OMG!!!!!!!!
how could i left my both room's key and the shop's key inside my room..
SHIT!!!!
elizabeth was waiting for me to open the shop..
what should i suppose to do at the time..
should i knock the next door to wake her out from a sweet dream just only for me to pass through her room into my room??
or should i call my landlord come over here all the way just only for passing me the spare key??
or what about i call Kat and tell her that i cant work today??
omg!!!!!!!
my brain was screw out...
u cant imagine how much was the dilemma i faced at that moment...

took a breath..
calm down...

well..i sms my landlord to drop by to pass the key for me after finish her breakfast..
and i asked my boss and Kat to come over to open the shop shortly..
yah..i got scold from my boss..
i deserved it..coz i didn't take responsibility..
anyway..the shop opened at about 10.35am..
it was still ok so far...thanks God..
and i finally got the spare key from my lovely landlord..
phew..~~~~~~~
all settle down..

i swear..i promise...
i wont make this kind of mistake again..
I WILL BEAR IN MY MIND THAT I WILL BRING ALONG THE KEY WHEN I M HEADING OUT ALL THE TIME !!!!!

No comments: