17 December, 2008

beach..





I drove my friends to Air Papan,where is the only place i call beach in my hometown( the one in town which doesn't even look like a beach for me). It took about 15mins to get there.I love hanging out with my friends over there.It's one of the major things i used to doing when i get back hometown. There are many pleasurable memories which been following me since i was twelve at Air Papan. By the way, it'd been changed so much there. I prefer the previous condition which was more natural and more like-a-beach. ( >.< )sigh... As the years rolled by, we all grew up. Most of us have left the town for a further studies. Some remain. We could barely gather and swim to and fro in the sea together. Anyway, the memories will bind us together no matter where we've been and we will always treasure it.

No comments: